Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Immersion

What did you learn during immersion? How did you learn it?
What i learned during immersion is that i need to day in school and make sure that what i choose for my future is something that i reeally want. I learn this because in my internshhip it revolved around being with kids and working with them and helping them. I like working with kids but after working with them for 2 weeks made me realize that i wouldn't like to work withkids because they get annoying and they talk to much and i get frustrated so im not a person to controlkids and making them listen to me.. When we didnt have tour our mentor made us cleean up a storage room that was filled with boxesa dn she said that there was rat poop and she made us clean it, the first time we just clean the one the was visible and just on the way. One day me and Jasmine heared a noice but we thought we were going crazy so we heared it a couple times and in the trash can, she said there was a rat but when our mentor went to see it, it was the tiniest mouse ever, so she obviously thought there me we comming from the storage room so she made us clen that up and it was a whole bunch, so i learned that i dont want to be a janitor and from avoiding this is to do my work and stay in school and get a good career that way i dont drop out and get to work as a janitor cleaning storage rooms with rat poop.

No comments: