Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Internship

1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?

While im at my internship i would like to view how older people make money and how they work to get money, and see how hard they work to get the money that they earn. What i hope t learn this semester during my internship is to see the perspective of the subject im getting. The Main topic that i choose were Math, Computer, and Art. I would like to intern at a bank because this combine both of the topics i like and they are math and computers, the math with the money i would like to count the money and just intern there, but i think that its not going to happen because its such a serious topic and maybe they are just not going to trust me with money, a serious thing with the government. this goes into my second topic and that was interning at an art studio and i thin that what i could get from this is the way people view things and how many things are view in such positive ways and this makes me put myself in other peoples shoes.

2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?

What i hope i get to learn from my internship, is the specific point of the topic. If it does have to do with math i want to learn why it is important to have math and what is about math why it is important. If it is Art i would like to know and learn peoples view and see the importance of why people view things their way.

3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?

My goal for my internship is to just do my work and try my best to finish what i have to do and listen to my mentor. also my goal is to get something new from my internship and see i could apply that to my future and maybe rely on what i could get from this and use it or could be used in y future career or job. What i hope this internship doe is help me be prepared for the future and and could be a guide to success

No comments: